Salutem Keto and Wellness is committed to maintaining our customer’s privacy and the security of personal information.
Please also review the Terms of Service which also govern the use of this Site.
Salutem Keto and Wellness recognizes the special obligation to protect personally identifiable information obtained from children age 13 and under. AS SUCH, IF YOU ARE UNDER 13 YEARS OF AGE, SALUTEM KETO AND WELLNESS REQUESTS THAT YOU NOT SUBMIT ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THE SITE OR TO THE COMPANY. BY SUBMITTING ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO SALUTEM KETO AND WELLNESS, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE 13 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER. If the Company discovers that a child under the age of 13 has signed up on the Website or provided us with personally identifiable information, we will delete that child’s identifiable information from our records.
Information We Collect
We collect personal information in connection with the provisions of our products and services (“Services”). We also collect certain information directly by your access to our website “ketoandwellness.ca” (the “Website”). Generally, we can collect customer information in the following ways:
– Information that we get from your use of our Services or the Website: We collect information through the use of the Services, and your access to the Website which does not require any further positive action by you. This information includes:
- Log Information: When you use our Services we automatically collect and store certain information in server logs, which includes: how you used our Services or accessed the Website; the duration of time that you were using our Services or access the Website; IP addresses; device event information such as crashes, system activity, and hardware/software version information; and cookies that may uniquely identify your user account or device;
- Location Information: We may be able to determine your city, province, and country, based on your IP address (but not your exact location.
- Local Storage: When you are using software that we have developed, we may store information locally on your devices;
- Cookies: We may use “cookies” to track and store data. “Cookies” are small text files placed on your computer that can collect and store a variety of information, including visitor preferences and activities on our websites. Permanent cookies are stored indefinitely on a user’s hard drive unless manually deleted, while temporary cookies are automatically deleted from the user’s browser upon logging out of a website. Web browsers typically allow users to disable permanent and/or temporary cookies.
Information you give us: The Website’s various mailing lists, downloads, special offers, contests, registration forms, and surveys may request that you give us contact information such as your name, mailing and/or e-mail address, demographic information such as your age and gender, and personal preference information such as your preferred software and interests. Information submitted at the time of submission will be used by Salutem Keto and Wellness only as necessary for our legitimate business interests, including without limitation the improvement of our products, services, and the contents of the Website. Salutem Keto and Wellness may also share such information with our business and promotional partners to further those interests. Personally, identifiable information is never sold or leased to any third parties. With your permission, we may use your contact information to send you information about our business and products. You may always opt-out of receiving future mailings as provided below. Salutem Keto and Wellness do not store any credit card information it may receive in regard to a specific transaction and/or billing arrangement except as necessary to complete and satisfy its rights and obligations with regard to such transaction, billing arrangement, and/or as otherwise authorized by a user.
Access to Personal Information
We will provide you with access to the personal information that we hold about you. If you want to access your personal information, write to our Privacy Officer. The contact information for this office is located at the end of this Policy. Generally, there is no cost to access your personal information. However, in some circumstances, we may charge reasonable costs. If that is going to occur, we will notify you first and ask if you still want to proceed.
If some of the information that we have collected about you is inaccurate or otherwise incorrect, show us how it is wrong, and we will correct it. To ensure that your personal information is accurate, please let us know when changes to your personal information arise.
Retention and Destruction of Personal Information
We will keep personal information only as long as is it necessary to provide the Services and to meet legal or regulatory requirements. When your personal information is no longer required, we will destroy it in a secure and confidential manner.
Security of Information
Security is very important to us. We take reasonable security precautions to ensure that your personal information is not compromised. This includes (but is not limited to):
- Username and password logins with one-way password encryption; • Hidden backend database server that only allows access to local processes; and • Device to server protocol encryption.
We also want to point out that the internet itself is not a secure method of communication and we cannot guarantee that the privacy or security of personal information submitted over the internet will not be compromised. No security protection can protect against every circumstance.
What You Can Do
Just as you play a vital role in ensuring the security of your home and your possessions, you too share in the responsibility for ensuring that your personal information is adequately protected. While we take measures to protect the security and privacy of your information, there are important steps that you should take to help protect your information when accessing our Services.
To protect your information, you should consider and adopt the following “best practices”:
- Never leave your phone unattended while using our Services.
- Secure or erase files stored on your device so others cannot read them. Most programs store information in non-protected (unencrypted) files to improve performance. These files remain there until erased.
- Disable automatic password-save features in the software you use.
- Install new security patches as soon as your operating system and internet browser manufacturers make them available.
- Install an anti-spyware program. Ensure your anti-spyware is enabled and configured to run daily updates and regular spam scans.
Changes to this Policy
Salutem Keto and Wellness. Attention: Taranum Sultana email@example.com
Last updated: November 2020